CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Just another day...I think

WARNING: this post may contain absolutly no logic or flow

Ok so I know its been forever since I last wrote I am really BAD about keeping up with my blog..and sadly I am not really sure why its not like i don't have a million and 1 things running through my head or anything...HMMM

So its monday and actually shaping up to be a productive Monday at that DH has a dr's appt this afternoon and will hopefully be beginning a new SA (sperm analysis) as well as some other testing before we move on to the next phase of TTC we have tried on our own for a year which is what we agreed to and then it became time to seriously discuss where we want to go from here..we discussed and looked into adoption which sadly is VERY costly more so than IVF and thats kinda crappy if you ask me but then again no-one did so..we discussed trying the IUI which seems like our best option at the moment especially since our previous dr thought it would work for us..something we will talk to our reg dr about this afternoon..and while I'm on the topic I find it interesting that she has given and listened better than my former GYN who used to specialize in Infertility in a big city..she admits that a lot of this is out of her area but also said if I know of a test to run ask and she will write the order..fortunatly after spending the last year in school for my MA cert I hve learned which sites on the web to access and can pretty much read our own results..(which my dr thinks is great) ok so I admit its my last ditch effort at holdin some form of control over our reproductive capabilities but hey if thats my worst I am doing pretty good I think?....

So I guess I should update those of you who may actually follow my blog on whats been happening and why I have been so absent.. I graduated on April 3rd (with acedemic honors thankyouverymuch) and now I am in the job pool..I passed my Phlebotomy Cert exam and just got my cert in the mail WOO HOO! Anthony has decided to play Football for our local elementary district this fall (OMG is he really this big already?!) so tomorrow its off the the Ped for him

Skylar's Birthday went without any major bumps I was in the middle of my clinicals and worked that day and I found that being able to spend that day helping others was quite therapeutic for me..it allowed me to focus on something beside my grief which i admit still rins deep and probably always will but I am learning that its ok as long as I keep trying to really live because I know she would want me too and because I owe it to my family to keep trying to move forward with life...if any of that makes sense

Ok so now that I have done a complete circle and totally lost you I come back to today today will be filled with laundry cleaning and other such domestics as I like to call them and in between all of that sitting down to actually make a list of some of the questions we want to cover with dr.G today I must admit I LOVE my Dr and I honestly believe if she left I would cry its nice to have someone who doesn't think I'm completly nuts with our journey to be parents again and when I am a little nuts (who me? no never right?) thinks its ok given our roller coaster of a ride I have the advantage I think that because I am in the medical field she knows I am well aware of any f the risks I take when looking inot treatments for our infertility..some of which I admit are not what you would call traditional. But then again NOTHING about our journey has been traditional so why start now right?

So that is where my world stands now.. I wrned you this was an all over post lol

Many blessings and Love to all

Brooke

0 comments: