CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The more the merrier...Right?

So I have only been awake for about an hour and already I realize Its gonna be a LOOOONG day! i was totally excited when one of my mom's(the adoptive) decided to visit! i was totally NOT xcited to hear my maternal grandmother would be with her now I know to most a visit from grandma is a good thing so to explain i will give the short version of Joanne...Abusive Bitch pretty much covers it this woman made my Life HELL as a child and as a genral rule the family has always tried to sweep this pink elephant under the rug they did it when she abused my Biological mom nd they did it with me But as I grew I did a few things that surprised everyone when I started standing up to her by the age of about 12 so i was labeled the unstable black sheep "just like her mom" so to this I said "hell yes I am a strong woman JUST LIKE MY MOM!!!!" and Damn proud of it! As an adult i have no patience for the family bullshit so I stay away from most of them on that side hey if they wanna stay attached t all that they can have it as for me I want to raise happy healthy stable kids! so back to today i usually tolerate Joanne for My adoptive mom's sake about 3 times a year ,I say for her sake as if i am "rude" in any way she hears about it for MONTHS and its not right her health isn't the greatest and so if tolerating that woman gives her a bit of peace fine I am a big girl I will deal. Joanne has long ago figured out i am not the helpless child and I know as an adult she can only hurtme if I give her the power and as for my kids LMAO lets just say that was tken care of several years ago I made it clear what the concequences would be if she so much as looked at my kids wrong.So as I said before usually I only spend about 3 days out of the year dealing with her but this year it has been 4 times in 6 mos! i dunno about this however today should be entertaining as hell My oldest son will be here with Kai (he does not like Joanne at all) and My ex girlfriend( i know I created a queston or two here and I will will explain it lol later ) who is still My best friend is coming down(another "fan" of hers lol) and our other Bestfriend is also in town mix all this with a bbq and my youngest's Birthday tomorrow and it should make for one hell of an eventful day!
Can I go back to bed now?

0 comments: